Skip to content

Danes travelling to the United States

This page contains information for Danes travelling to the United States, including registration on the List of Danes Abroad

Do I need an ESTA or a VISA?
For information regarding requirements for visas and ESTA for travel to the United States, please see the website of the Embassy of the United States in Copenhagen.

Registration of Danes in the United States
We recommend that Danes abroad register their contact information so that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs may reach them in an emergency situation. Please see: Tilmeld dig danskerlisten.

Travel advice for the United States
For travel advice and useful information for Danish travellers, please see: Rejsevejledning for USA.

The Travel Advice includes information related to the risk of natural disasters and weather events in the United States, as well as links to relevant U.S. authorities.