When entering or expanding into a new market such as the US, many details must be taken into consideration to minimize risk and maximize ROI. The Trade Council in Atlanta provides a wide range of services covering most aspects of entering or expanding in the US market.
A brief list of examples covering a few commonly requested services:
- Ensuring technical approvals are in place and compliant with US regulations
- Benchmarking of the company’s existing Marketing Mix towards US clients
- Analysis of segments, industries, sub-sectors and market conditions
- Develop Go-To-Market or market expansion plans
- Fact Finding Tours for a group of companies
- Partner search and establishment of sales channels, i.e. distributors, agents, and subsidiaries
- Development and operational execution of sales strategies
- Search & Selection of staff engaged in technical sales, service, marketing and back office support
- Incubator service, i.e. hosting subsidiaries virtually and physically – rent an office
- Identification and negotiations of production facilities
In addition, we often tailor projects to the specific needs of a given Danish company.
For more information about our services please feel free to contact us at any time.